Sunday, February 22, 2015

The Greek government is refining its reforms before consideration by … – euronews

The Greek government is refining its reforms before consideration by … – euronews

Sunday studious for the Greek government, which refines the reform proposals to be submitted in Brussels on Monday.

The first version has already been sent, it will probably be revised and corrected before be submitted to the Eurogroup tomorrow.

Commit to credible reforms, it is the condition that Athens must meet to obtain the extension of four months to finance its economy by the “Institutions”, the former Troika.

Grand winner of the January elections, the government of Alexis Tsipras can rely for now on a strong popular support.

“I’m not afraid, says the woman. I have no money, I’m not worried, that’s why! I have no savings, I am part of the middle class who never had much money, we live from day to day. I’m not worried and I trust the government. “

Nikos Pappas, a right arm of the Prime Minister, today warned that some reforms are” not negotiable “.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment